The Stateline Family YMCA Beloit, WI. is now hiring part-time After School Support Staff! Employees will be scheduled to work approximately 2:30pm-6:00pm Monday through Friday.
Want to make a difference in a young person's life? Join the YMCA Childcare team. We offer: NO WEEKENDS, FREE YMCA membership and discounts on YMCA classes and childcare to our staff. Great job for a parent, college student or someone with education or childcare background. This program serves children 5 to 12 years of age.
Join a forward-thinking non-profit organization in furthering our mission to provide programs that build healthy spirit, mind, and body for all!
- Implements daily lesson/activity plans with direction from lead teacher and director
- Supervise children, classroom, and all activities, ensuring safety of all
- Make ongoing, systematic observations and evaluations of each child and report any problems to lead teacher and/or Director.
- Maintain positive relationships and effective communication with parents and children, while utilizing Listen First skills.
- Maintain program site and equipment. Reports all needs/problems to lead teacher and/or director.
- Maintain required program records and paperwork.
- Attend and participate in program activities, staff meetings, staff training and continuing education.
- Minimum age requirement is 16.
- Minimum 2 years High School or equivalent.
- 2 years childcare experience required.
- Ability to plan, organize and implement age-appropriate/developmentally appropriate program activities.
The Y: We're for Youth Development, Healthy Living and Social Responsibility