Do you love kids? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with children? Do you have a need to give back to the community?
The Stateline Family YMCA is currently hiring part-time Daycare Teachers for the Beloit, WI branch. Join a forward-thinking non-profit organization in furthering our mission to provide programs that build healthy spirit, mind, and body for all. AM and PM shifts available!
Not sure you're qualified? There is a great potential for paid training!!
- Implements curriculum within the established guidelines – follows state licensing rules
- Designs and implements daily lesson/activity plans
- Supervises the children, classroom, and all activities, ensuring safety of all
- Makes ongoing, systematic observations and evaluations of each child
- Conducts parent conferences, and maintains positive relationships and effective communication with parents. Engages parents as volunteers
- Maintains program site and equipment. Reports all needs/problems to maintenance and director
- Maintains required program records and paperwork
- Previous experience working with children in a developmental setting preferred
- Childcare degree or certification required. May consider experience in lieu of education
- Ability to initiate age-appropriate/developmentally appropriate program activities
- Ability to develop positive, authentic relationships with people from different backgrounds, including coworkers, parents, and children